The Web site https://monrevecosmetics.com (hereafter referred to as the "Website"), is under the management of the Company with the name "HELLENICA SA", located at Maroussi Attica, Chimaras Street no. 7, which is the Responsible Body for the processing of the personal data collected from you during your visit to our Website and the use of our online services, i.e. all information that identifies you as persons or can identify you directly or indirectly.
HELLENICA SA addresses your privacy and personal data protection very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of information regarding visitors / users of its Web site.
Please read carefully this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of our Website to learn about the information collected from you when you visit the site and use its online services, the information posted to it, the use of these as well as your rights.
This Policy is subject to an update of data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 679/2016. If you have any questions regarding this Policy and in general the way that HELLENICA SA collects and processes your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of HELLENICA SA to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE INFORMATIVE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE
Our website is purely informative and provides information about our products.
WHAT INFORMATION OUR WEBSITE COLLECTS
1. Information collected automatically from your tour to our web site
The simple browsing of our Website does not require the visitor to provide / import personal information. However, by visiting and browsing the Site alone, certain information may automatically be collected which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer,
- the type of browser and operating system,
- the web pages you visited immediately before and after your visit to the site,
- the speed of the connection and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
- basic connection information to the server and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see below in the Cookies section).
2. Information you provide us directly
The visitor / user of our Web site wishing to contact us is requested to fill in the relevant contact form, upon submission of which we collect with his / her consent the following information: Name, email, company (optional), and finally the message (free text) you wish to send after completing a simple mathematical calculation that appears in the corresponding field.
Subscription to the Newsletter
The visitor / user may, if they so desire, subscribe to the newsletter of our website by entering their email in order to join our contact lists and receive news and updates from HELLENICA SA.
WHAT PURPOSES WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR
1. To contact you
In the above cases of use of our online services, we use the data you provide us voluntarily to contact you according to your needs and desires.
2. For Statistical Analysis
To learn more about how our Site is used by our visitors, we keep in a concise format and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to track and analyze the use of the Website and its traffic (with a specific icon also showing the number of visitors) to enhance its functionality and to better shape its content and layout according to the needs of our visitors.
By using this Web Site and subject to the provisions of the data protection legislation in the electronic communications sector, you explicitly consent to all the above cases of processing your personal data. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please address your request to the Data Protection Officer of HELLENICA SA to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Any withdrawal of your consent will not invalidate the legitimacy of your personal data processing until then.
Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing on our Website, please abstain from this visit if you do not wish this information to be collected and processed.
When collecting information directly from you, we take proper care to determine which of the collected personal information relates to minors. In any case, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under 16 without a verifiable parental consent in accordance with Article 8 of the EU Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, we will delete this information from our database as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 16, please contact the Data Protection Officer of HELLENICA SA to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
HELLENICA SA respects your right to protect your privacy and information and for this reason uses this information for the purposes mentioned above. For this reason, it does not disclose, transmit or make your information accessible to third parties unless it is required to fulfill the processing purposes described in this Policy. We also do not transmit this information outside of the European Union.
We may make information about you available to other companies, applications, or persons in the circumstances listed below:
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you so that we can develop the content and services of our Site. Please note that we do not disclose in any way your contact information to third parties for this purpose
- We may use now or in the future third parties to provide services related to our Site, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and email and text distribution. These third parties will have access to the absolutely necessary information that identifies you only for the performance of the above tasks on our behalf and with explicit contractual obligations to protect your privacy and personal data
- We may disclose information about you in response to court summons, investigative warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement actions by any competent authority, including the Data Protection Authority and Data Protection Supervisors of other members of the European Union, as well as to guarantee and defend our legitimate rights or to challenge claims against us.
Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click through, cookies, clicks on links or other media during your visit. For more information, see 'Cookies' below.
INFORMATION KEEPING TIME
HELLENICA SA will keep personal data collected through its Website for the time necessary to meet the above purposes, and not for more than five (5) years. If you revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical records, unless compliance with this is necessary to comply with our legal obligation or to exercise, substantiate or defend rights or our legal interests before the courts.
SAFETY OF INFORMATION
The security of your personal data is our ultimate commitment. In order to achieve this, we apply all the modern and appropriate for the purpose of processing technical and organizational measures, the response and sufficiency of which we check at regular intervals.
You can exercise the following rights, as appropriate:
- The right of access to find out what data we process, for what purpose and to whom it is addressed
- The right of correction, to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data
- The right to delete (right to be forgotten), to delete your personal data from our records, but only if processing is no longer necessary or your data is not required to comply with our legal obligations or to defend our legitimate interests before the Courts
- The right to limit processing in case of questioning the accuracy of your data
- The right of portability so that you receive your data in a structured and commonly used format
- The right of objection if you do not wish your data to be used for the purposes of direct marketing of our services, including the objection in profile developing. (We inform you in any case that our Site does not use your data for direct marketing purposes and does not develop profiles based on automated data processing methods).
In order to exercise your rights, please send a corresponding request to the Data Protection Officer of HELLENICA SA to the e-mail address: email@example.com
HELLENICA SA will make every effort to respond to any of your requests within thirty days of receipt. However, if due to the complexity of your request or because of the amount of information it is not possible for us to meet your request within thirty days, HELLENICA SA is committed to inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and to make all efforts to meet your request as soon as possible and in any event within two additional months.
HELLENICA SA reserves the right not to meet your request if it is clearly unfounded or excessive, informing you of the reasons for not doing so.
In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).